Tuesday 16 October 2007

Blog Newbie ^.^'





Y
es, I am a newbie to blogging.....
(Thats not me pictured :P)

But then again I hate that word 'Newbie' :P. It's used as a negative endearment most of the time. So, I will just call myself a 'Blog Apprentice' lol. (Sounds more oldie-style). Anyway, I created this blog so I could write more freely, and don't forget complain when things don't go right!. You may find some weird stuff on here O.o, nothing offensive! *pokes Blogger's admin* and you may find some delightful things. More of the latter I hope.


Serious side?. Yes. The main point to this Blog is to try and get my artwork more recognised and be able to discuss my new found love for creating Avatars and Animations on Second Life. I have been drawing all my life and I even remember when my Horses looked like brooms with 6-10 legs -.-', Well we all start somewhere!. So, yes, I have several Online galleries. The main one being my Deviantart gallery ( Shamelessly plugs in a link there lol) of which I have prints for sale, and the one on the side bar - a portfolio sneak from Artwanted.com. I was very proud when one of my pics made the 'Featured Image' slot on the front page!. If you wonder which one, its called
' Catch of The Day'.

What else...hmmm..Oh yes!, I'm also quite an avid Online Roleplayer *hears them all shout geek*. Maybe, but writting descriptively is a passion. I mostly Roleplay on Forums and Chats and mainly as Medieval/Fantasy characters. I have had several comments that I should write books :P. And one guy who asked if I had already lol. Bah, well me and my sister have compiled a series of three,
BUT they are extremely rough as they were written in Secondary School lol. Mostly about Vampires/Werewolves/Shapeshifters and us as the main characters. I will spare you the embarressment of posting them. Well, not untill they go through -thorough- editting. I have a fanfiction based on Dragonballz's Vegeta & Bulma called 'Primal Instincts', I'm not telling you what its about...you'll just have to go to my Deviantart gallery and find the first chapter! :P.

I am into games, *Hears some more geek taunts* and playing at the moment on PSP Monster Hunter Freedom 2. O.O...Fantastic game. Hard and frustrating at times, but incredibly fun. I am also into GuildWars and World of Warcraft to an extent....More to come on this evolution of MMORPG's (Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game) Phew...thats a mouth full :P. Well I think this is introduced me enough. Oh by the way, My name is Gemma and it's nice to write to you...:P...

p.s. My AKA is EB because of ' Ebony Phoenix' so y'all can call me that if ya want ;)...

~~~~~~~~~




No comments: